Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick


I read this book at a time when I was hard pressed, highly motivated, and taking on the biggest challenge of my life. It was a steroid for me. I like people who dance on the edges and are willing to take body blows from the corduroy clad masses of hyper conservatism. Here is the catch. I failed. I failed big. I wasn't able to pull off the giant success I had envisioned. Most would look back on these pages with contempt or anger, feeling misled. I choose to go back to my place on the hillside and ask God to help me dream a better dream. I'm not even sure where the miracle is needed for my next step, but until then, I will continue to think and expect bigger than what I can individually produce. Sun Stand Still is an essential read for those daring to step outside their comfort zones and stereotypes. You will be challenged to not just do more, but be more.
Read Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment